We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
A capable tactician with years of ruthless experience earned running with some of the most brutal crews across the wastes, Gage eventually became second-in-command to Overboss Colter when they invaded Nuka-World and took it for themselves. Although initially happy with the arrangement, Colter's brutal ways, and reluctance to move forward with his plans for the local raider gangs resulted in his growing dissatisfaction with the Overboss' rule. Eventually, Gage decided that enough was enough, and rigged the next Cola-Cars arena gauntlet, in order for Colter to fail.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is a permanent party member. They grant the Lessons in Blood (+5% more XP per kill and +10 Damage Resistance) perk.|
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: Special goods while in Nuka-Town USA|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Taken for a Ride: Porter rigs the contest so that the Sole Survivor becomes the next Overboss.
- An Ambitious Plan: Gage outlines his plan for the local raider gangs, and guides the Sole Survivor along the way of keeping everyone together. After this quest is completed, he becomes available as a permanent companion.
- The Grand Tour: To make the raider gangs mean something, the Sole Survivor has to seize all five of the major park attractions and assign them, in which Gage is available to help.
- Home Sweet Home: Gage introduces the Sole Survivor to Shank, who is responsible for setting up incursions of the Commonwealth into motion.
|Porter Gage likes...
||Porter Gage loves...|
|Porter Gage dislikes...
||Porter Gage hates...
- As long as he is in Nuka-Town USA, Gage will be available as a special trader, providing goods from his personal stash.
Drops on death
|No additional items|
Gage preparing Colter's suit