Portside Pub is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
Portside Pub was a nautical-themed bar in the city of Morgantown. The building was a two-level establishment, with dining available on both the first and second floors, with a billiards table on the first floor by the entrance. The pub specialized in seafood and local brews such as Blackwater Brew and New River Red Ale.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- Scant loot can be found, both notable, junk, and aid. The pub is relatively small, but does have a locked safe on the upper level, accessible through a ladder, and a steamer trunk against the northeastern wall.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Portside Pub Happy Hour Menu: On table to right of interior entrance.
- Potential bobblehead: Sitting on a group of rusting AC units, on top of the roof, in the north corner of the structure, near the safe (exterior).
- Potential magazine: Behind the wood board, against the northeast wall, right of the hat stand and exit doorway, on the upper balcony eating area (interior).
- Dynamic spawns
- Headwear: Red bandana, trilby hat, newsboy cap, green rag hat, battered fedora, sunglasses, bottlecap sunglasses, combat armor helmet, cop cap, faded visor, black-rim glasses, baseball cap, patrolman sunglasses, blue bandana, green bandana, striped bandana.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Portside Pub appears in Fallout 76.
- Portside Pub Happy Hour Menu