|For an overview of mine models used throughout the Fallout series, see Mine.|
The powder charge is a crude improvised explosive consisting of a sealed tin can packed with dynamite, with a sensor module duct-taped to the side.
1 Tin can
- Note: this item is also craftable via a dialogue option with Veronica, or with ED-E (with at least 1 rank of the Camarader-E perk).
- Note: With the Gun Runners' Arsenal add-on installed, an efficient recipe requiring only 1 dynamite stick is added upon taking the Hand Loader perk.
- Active powder charges can be found on the ground around Powder Ganger camps to the north, east and west of the NCR Correctional Facility, and around the perimeter fence of the facility itself. These charges may be disarmed and taken by the player.
- May be sold by Cliff Briscoe, Carter, and Lacey.
- The efficient powder charge recipe requires Hand Loader instead of Mad Bomber.