As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
After the Sole Survivor returned from the Commonwealth with three outposts built, bad news awaited them: One of the gangs at Nuka-World turned on the others, unhappy with the spoils they received. It was time for payback.
- Talk to Shank to learn that one of the gangs turned traitor. Which gang is determined by the number of territories they hold at the end of Home Sweet Home. With eight locations to divide (five parks at Nuka-World plus three outposts in the Commonwealth), there are not enough to equally divide. The gang with the least territories will turn traitor.
- Travel to the entrance booth at the base of the mountain where the power plant is located. Talk to the raider leaders, who will join for the hunt.
- Head to the power plant and slaughter everyone in the way.
- Find the access ladder to the roof. It's located up the ramp from the employee room (with the pool table and terminal). The traitor leader will be upon the roof.
- The control room key will be found on the body of the traitor leader. Take it and head for the control room.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help The Vault by writing it.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help The Vault by expanding it.