|Crit Dmg||20||Crit % Mult||x1|
The pneumatic power fist is a heavy-duty unarmed weapon in Fallout 3.
Similar in construction to the "Big Frigger" power fist and others, the pneumatic power fist is a large metal glove, with a piston built in above the wearer's fist. The piston shoots forward with every punch, dealing more damage than most unarmed weapons.
- Fisto!, a more powerful version of the power fist that deals the most raw damage of any unarmed weapon.
- The Shocker, while equal in strength to the normal power fist against organic foes, deals an additional 25 damage to robots.
- Sim version, a sim-only version of the weapon which differs only in health (essentially non-degrading).
||+25 damage to robots
The power fist can be found randomly throughout the Capital Wasteland, and can be purchased from various merchants, with fixed spawn points in the following locations:
- If one targets an enemy in V.A.T.S. that is below the knees in height, the power fist and its variants will not punch, but will instead kick the enemy (although the sound of the power fist hitting the target is still present).
- On the side of the power fist, are carved in kill counts. Thirty-three kills, to be exact.