We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Power fist (GRA)
|For an overview of power fist models in the Fallout series of games, see power fist.|
When triggered, pneumatics extend a metal plate forward with great force, similar to a ballistic fist without the resulting explosions. This variant has identical stats to the standard power fist in the base game, but this version can accept weapon mods.
- Power fist chromed tubes, increases condition by 100%.
- Power fist high capacity valves, increases damage by 8.
- Power fist ported chambers, increases attack speed by 20%.
- Power fist, the common variant.
- Salt-Upon-Wounds' power fist , Salt-Upon-Wounds' tribal variant that deals poison damage over time.
- Saturnite fist , a variant made from Saturnite alloys that is lighter and has a faster rate of attack.
- Saturnite fist super-heated , a Saturnite fist that deals significantly more damaging and can light targets on fire.
- Industrial hand , a variant with a rotating saw blade affixed to it.
- Greased Lightning , a unique variant with an extreme rate of attack.
|Name||Dmg/att||DPS||Att/sec||Crit mult||Crit dmg||AP cost||Weight||Item HP||Value||Stat Req.||Notes|
|Power fist||40||43||1.1||x1||40||28||6||80||800||Unarmed:50 Strength:5||-|
|Salt-Upon-Wounds' power fist||45+3(10s)||61+3||1.4||x1||45||25||6||100||2500||Unarmed:50 Strength:6||-|
|Saturnite fist||35||63||1.8||x1||35||25||4||160||1600||Unarmed:45 Strength:4||-|
|Saturnite fist super-heated||55||90.8||1.7||x1||55||25||4||120||2400||Unarmed:55 Strength:5||Combustion on crit|
|Industrial hand||50||160||3.2||x1||40||65||10||1600||2500||Unarmed:75 Strength:7||Ignores DR/DT|
|Greased Lightning||32||96||3||x1||32||28||6||200||15000||Unarmed:50 Strength:5||-|
- Gun Runners, sold by Vendortron.
- Novac, sold by Cliff Briscoe.
- 188 Trading Post, sold by Arms merchant.
- Various merchants around the Mojave.