Power to the People is a quest in the Fallout 4 add-on Vault-Tec Workshop.
After interviewing an enthusiastic wastelander named Clem, Overseer Barstow determines he will be useful for the vault's experiments.
- Take the Vault 88 jumpsuit off of the trunk near the vault entrance and equip it on Clem.
- Talk to Overseer Barstow; she will describe how exercise is inherently selfish and counterproductive to society. To this end, the Power Cycle 1000 is a machine that allows citizens to exercise while providing raw power to the Vault.
- Build the Power Cycle 1000 Prototype in the "Special" section of the workshop menu, connect a terminal to it and choose an experimental parameter. It does not matter which of the three parameters are chosen.
- Allow Clem to cycle for one hour.
- After he cycles for an hour, the Power Cycle 1000 will explode from Clem pedaling so much, flinging him from the bike.
- Repair the Power Cycle 1000, and report back to Overseer Barstow.