Image needed (Both versions both genders with front and reverse needed)
This article or its infobox is missing an image. Please help The Vault by uploading it.
Dirty pre-War businesswear (female version)
Grimy pre-War businesswear
Grimy pre-War businesswear consists of a full black suit with a red tie. The suit was also to appear in Fallout: New Vegas however the wrong texture was used and it is actually the dirty pre-War outfit on male characters.
Dirty pre-War businesswear
Male: A light grey, pinstriped business suit that also happens to be a bit dirty.
Female (New Vegas only): A dark blue pinstriped business suit that happens to be a bit dirty. The left neck collar has an NCR lapel pin adorning it.
|The following is based on Fallout 3 cut content and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Power-Suit Armor is a piece of Fallout 3 cut clothing that is visually identical to grimy pre-War businesswear, but has a damage resistance of 2 and weighs 4 pounds.
- This item is most plentiful in the Minefield, multiple houses have this item located inside.
- It's also added to your Megaton or Tenpenny Tower house when you buy the Love Machine Theme.
- Common businessman attire of the wastelands; Mister Burke and Mister Crowley wear the dirty version of this outfit.
- This is also found in Arefu, along with pre-War spring outfit and pre-War parkstroller outfit.
- Zimmer wears the grimy version of this outfit.
- Uncle Leo will hand out 1 dirty set per encounter.
- At least one can usually be found in Lady Frumperton's Fashions in Dupont Circle area.
- One is located in cargo hold of Mothership Zeta next to hangar door in Engineering Core.
- Doc Hoff wears the grimy version of this outfit.
- Desmond Lockheart wears the dirty version of this outfit.
Fallout: New Vegas
- All the members of the Omertas wear the dirty variant.
- All the members of the Chairmen are set to wear the grimy variant, but due to the misplaced texture appear to wear the dirty variant.
- You can find it in a suitcase in a blown out car in Ivanpah Dry Lake.
- You can find a couple of them (grimy or dirty) in average locked suites of the 13th floor in The Tops casino.
- Often found in dressers in various vaults.
- Many can be found in the wardrobes in the Ultra-Luxe hotel rooms.
- There are no "clean" variants of pre-War businesswear; they are all dirty or grimy.
Behind the scenes
Fallout: New Vegas
- The male version of the Grimy Businesswear accidentally uses the same texture as the Dirty version.
- President Kimball's suit The female version of the Dirty Businesswear accidentally uses the same texture as
- The male version of the Grimy businesswear still looks the way its suppose to look when dropped and when put on it looks exactly like the Dirty businesswear.
Liquid Development render