Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
After surviving the Gauntlet, the Sole Survivor comes across a strange robot from the pre-War park, still convinced that it's attending to the park. N.I.R.A. offers them a reward in return for collecting seven park medallions...
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Collect a Park Medallion from the Ferris Wheel, found at the northern wall.
- Collect a Park Medallion from Mad Mulligan's Minecart Coaster, at the gift shop.
- Collect a Park Medallion from Nuka-Galaxy, found at the end of the ride, in the exit corridor.
- Collect a Park Medallion from Cappy's Treehouse, up in the treehouse.
- Collect a Park Medallion from Nuka-Racers, near the track, north of the Ferris Wheel.
- Collect a Park Medallion from Vault-Tec: Among the Stars, found right next to the exit from the exhibit.
- Collect a Park Medallion from World of Refreshment, found in the front, near the collapsed exit queue.
- Collect the reward from N.I.R.A. Unsurprisingly, the reward is a few free bottles of soda, but at least they're rare bottles of soda.
Quest stages[edit | edit source]
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help The Vault by writing it.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The quest's name "Precious Medals" is a play on words of the term "precious metals," a term denoting a metal with high economic value, such as gold, silver, platinum and palladium.