The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Better image needed
An image on this page has quality issues that need to be rectified. Please help The Vault by editing or replacing it with a better version.
|This page is about the scavenger. For the robot, see Liberty Prime.|
I left the usual breadcrumbs all over some of the info terminals in this place; their computer security was a joke.”
A skilled hacker, Prime and his long-time partner in crime Jiggs had recently gotten done with a job, and as usual for them, Prime left Jiggs' share of the loot behind a riddle in the Museum of Technology. While waiting for his partner to finish his riddle and get his loot, Prime met his ends to unknown causes at their meet up place near Jury Street Metro Station.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Jiggs' Loot: Prime has left notes in certain terminals in the Museum in order to help his partner Jiggs find "his share of the loot".
Effects of player actions
- Prime's corpse will only appear after the Lone Wanderer answers the three terminals in the Museum of Technology correctly.
|Merc cruiser outfit|
|Xuanlong assault rifle|
Drops on death
Prime appears only in Fallout 3.
- There is a way you can see his face. You need to discover Jury Street Metro Station first, then start the unmarked quest. When he is telling you to meet him at Jury Street Metro Station then quickly leave and fast travel to Jury Street Metro Station. When you enter Dot's Diner, he'll still be dead but now you can see his head and both his arms and legs.
- Sometimes Prime can be appear as a torso with his arms, head, and legs cut off. Furthermore, he appears to have no clothes equipped, but if you search him, he will still have all the loot.
- If you resurrect him with the console, he will be hostile against the player and his body will reset, making it so you can do an endless cycle of resurrecting him, killing him, and then taking his loot.
- Earned your share (second note)
- Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition p.91: "Prime (deceased)
Two hackers were attempting to divide some loot spoils, and Jiggs never made it out of the Museum of Technology alive, or survived long enough to solve a riddle Prime posed for him. Prime mentions in his notes that he's waiting for Jiggs at the Jury Street Metro Station. Head there and check out the diner."
(Fallout 3 Official Game Guide Game of the Year Edition Wasteland Census)