We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
The residential district
The Primm houses are located in the residential district of Primm in Fallout: New Vegas.
Although the district originally called for eight small houses, only four of them survived the centuries, the rest either cannibalized for parts or ruined by the passage of time. They belong to the people of Primm, or at least used to, before the convicts moved in.
Each of the houses has a similar floor plan, though they differ heavily in the furnishings. Each of the mailboxes usually spawns a magazine or two. Note that all the buildings are marked as owned and taking items is considered stealing.
- South-eastern house: A regular family home, the inhabitants left in a hurry, leaving food on the table. There's a Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap on top of the shelf in the living room.
- North-eastern house: Home to a tinkerer, with scrap parts on the shelves in the living room.
- North-western house: An abandoned ruin, with the decayed copy of a Primm resident beaten to death with a lead pipe strapped to the bed. There's an Average-locked safe behind the shelves in the same room.
- South-western house: Another family house.
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap: On the shelves in the south-eastern house.
These Primm houses appear only in Fallout: New Vegas.