(Redirected from Prisoner (Fallout))
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Prisoner may refer to:
- Prisoner - captured criminals in the Hub in Fallout.
- Prisoner - captives of Unity in Fallout.
- Ghoul prisoner - the water thief locked up by the Unity occupiers of Necropolis in Fallout.
- Khans prisoner - are the two female captives of the Khans at the Khan base in Fallout.
- Citizen prisoner - are Vault City citizens and the customers of the Vault City Corrections Center in Fallout 2.
- Outsider prisoner - are Vault City residents and outsiders who've broken the laws of Vault City and confined to the courtyard prison, in Fallout 2.
- Prisoner - the surviving vault dwellers of Vault 13 and members of Arroyo on the Control station Enclave in Fallout 2.
- Ghoul prisoner - the deceased female Bright follower in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Prisoner - the slaves of Rock Falls in Fallout Tactics.
- Ripper prisoner - characters that were to be imprisoned by the Rippers from in the Boneyard but were cut from Fallout.
- The Prisoner - the player character in Van Buren.
- Free Ghoul prisoner - an unmarked quest in Fallout.
- Prisoners of War - a side quest in Honest Hearts.
- Saving the prisoners - an unmarked quest in Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel.