Project X-13 (Project X-13 Redux once the test is completed) is a side quest in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on, Old World Blues.
Continue testing the psychoanalytic cardiac-dampening sneaky stealth suit by running it through a gauntlet of tests.
- Acquire the psychoanalytic cardiac-dampening sneaky stealth suit from X-13.
- Complete the Basic Infiltration test at the X-13 research facility.
- (Optional) Complete all the X-13 tests.
- Complete the Advanced Infiltration test.
- Complete the Expert Infiltration test.
- Complete the Robot Compliance test.
|5|| ||Return to the Experiment terminal.|
|10|| ||Assemble the Experimental Stealth Suit.|
|20|| ||Complete the Basic Infiltration Test.|
|25|| ||Complete the Basic Infiltration Test Replay.|
|30|| ||Complete the Advanced Infiltration Test.|
|35|| ||Complete the Advanced Infiltration Test Replay.|
|40|| ||Complete the Expert Infiltration Test.|
|45|| ||Complete the Expert Infiltration Test Replay.|
|50|| ||Complete the Robot Compliance Test.|
|55|| ||Complete the Robot Compliance Test Replay.|
|100||[Optional] Complete all X-13 tests.|
- After finishing a test the player can replay it repeatedly for unlimited rewards, including Stealth Boys or extra ammunition for energy weapons. The Chinese Army: Special Ops Training Manual reward given for the first completion of the Robot Compliance test is not repeatable; replays will give the same random rewards as the other tests.
- All locked doors will always become locked again upon starting a new test, even if previously picked. In order to avoid exploits, only the first successful attempt at picking these locks will yield experience.
- Replaying any test will add the "Project X-13 Redux" quest to the Pip-Boy quest screen.
- The robobrains and turrets can be destroyed by the player at any time, or by the robo-scorpions after completing the first test. They will only respawn if the final test is activated, making the first three somewhat easier.
- If you explore the observation section of the course before starting the tests, you will find several Stealth Boys that will be very useful during the Expert Stealth and Robot Compliance tests.
- The X-13 suit monitor highlights which section of the suit is being optimized when the test is active.
- Occasionally, hacking the tripwires and proximity detectors will turn the turrets and robobrains hostile.
- Destroying the Robobrains and turrets may cause them to never respawn, rendering the quest impossible to complete.
|Act 1||Ain't That a Kick in the Head · Back in the Saddle · By a Campfire on the Trail · They Went That-a-Way · Ring-a-Ding-Ding!|
|Act 2||Wild Card (Wild Card: Ace in the Hole, Change in Management, You and What Army?, Side Bets, Finishing Touches) · The House Always Wins (I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII) · Render Unto Caesar · Et Tumor, Brute? · Things That Go Boom · Kings' Gambit · For the Republic, Part 2 · You'll Know It When It Happens/Arizona Killer|
|Act 3||No Gods, No Masters · All or Nothing · Veni, Vidi, Vici · Eureka!|
|Other||Come Fly With Me · Crazy, Crazy, Crazy · Ghost Town Gunfight · Guess Who I Saw Today · Left My Heart · My Kind of Town · The Legend of the Star and A Valuable Lesson · Unfriendly Persuasion · Wheel of Fortune|
|Companion quests||ED-E My Love · For Auld Lang Syne · Heartache by the Number · I Could Make You Care · I Forgot to Remember to Forget · Nothin' But a Hound Dog · One For My Baby|
|Unmarked quests||A Bit of Slap and Tickle · Access Powers · All Fired Up! · Andy and Charlie · Arachnophobia · Arizona Scavenger · Barton the Fink · Bear Necessities · Big Winner (Atomic Wrangler, The Gomorrah, The Tops, Ultra-Luxe, Vikki & Vance) · Bounty Killer (I, II) · Brotherhood Bond (I, II) · Caching in at the Cove · Cajoling a Cudgel · Claws Mended · Claws Out · Dealing with Contreras · Defacing the Humble Stone · Democracy Inaction · Don't Poke at the Bear · Eddie's Emissary · Exhumin' Nature · Flogging a Dead Corpse · Friend of the Followers · Getting a Leg Up from Andy · Gland for Some Home Cooking · Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger · Hat's Entertainment · Help for Halford · Hidden Valley computer virus · Highway to the Danger Zone (I, II) · Honorary Rocketeer · I Love Bananas · Iron and Stealing · Keith's Caravan Charade · Laurifer Gladiator · Lenk's Bad Debts · Lily and Leo · Long-Term Care · Malleable Mini Boomer Minds · Maud's Muggers · Meeting an Equal · Missing a Few Missiles · Not Worth a Hill of Corn and Beans · Of Boomers and Education · Old School Ghoul · A Pair of Dead Desperados (I, II) · Papers, Please · Pistol Packing · Playing on the Old Joana · Poor Meat Never Makes Good Soup · Powder to the People · Power to the People · Proper Burial · Razzle Dazzle! · Reach for the Sky, Mister! · Rest and Resupply · Ringo's Caravan Rules · Rotface's Loose Lips · The Screams of Brahmin · Silus Treatment · Short-Term Treatment · Smooth-Talking Criminal · Strategic Nuclear Moose · Straus Calls · Strip Search · Saving (or Savaging) Sergeant Teddy · Stocking Up · Suits You, Sarah · A Team of Moronic Mercenaries · Team Spirit · The Thorn Mayhem · Thought for the Day · Tourist Traipse · Trudy's Radio Repair · A Trusted Aide · Useless Baubles or Fancy Trinkets? · We Must Stop Beating Like This · We Must Stop Meeting Like This (I, II, III, IV) · Wind-Brahmin Wrangler · You Gotta Break Out a Few Eggs · You Make Me Feel Like a Woman|
| Cut quests||Auto-Inject Quest · Bright and Shiny · Chip Provenance · Debug Topics · Jailhouse Rock · Meat of Champions (quest) · TempMan · The Thorn Mayhem · Underpass Water Purifier · Viva Las Vegas! · Welcome to Fabulous New Vegas|