In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Continue testing the psychoanalytic cardiac-dampening sneaky stealth suit by running it through a gauntlet of tests.
- Acquire the psychoanalytic cardiac-dampening sneaky stealth suit from X-13.
- Complete the Basic Infiltration test at the X-13 research facility.
- (Optional) Complete all the X-13 tests.
- Complete the Advanced Infiltration test.
- Complete the Expert Infiltration test.
- Complete the Robot Compliance test.
|5||Return to the Experiment terminal.|
|10||Assemble the Experimental Stealth Suit.|
|20||Complete the Basic Infiltration Test.|
|25||Complete the Basic Infiltration Test Replay.|
|30||Complete the Advanced Infiltration Test.|
|35||Complete the Advanced Infiltration Test Replay.|
|40||Complete the Expert Infiltration Test.|
|45||Complete the Expert Infiltration Test Replay.|
|50||Complete the Robot Compliance Test.|
|55||Complete the Robot Compliance Test Replay.|
|100||[Optional] Complete all X-13 tests.|
- After finishing a test the player can replay it repeatedly for unlimited rewards, including Stealth Boys or extra ammunition for energy weapons. The Chinese Army: Special Ops Training Manual reward given for the first completion of the Robot Compliance test is not repeatable; replays will give the same random rewards as the other tests.
- All locked doors will always become locked again upon starting a new test, even if previously picked. In order to avoid exploits, only the first successful attempt at picking these locks will yield experience.
- Replaying any test will add the "Project X-13 Redux" quest to the Pip-Boy quest screen.
- The robobrains and turrets can be destroyed by the player at any time, or by the robo-scorpions after completing the first test. They will only respawn if the final test is activated, making the first three somewhat easier.
- If you explore the observation section of the course before starting the tests, you will find several Stealth Boys that will be very useful during the Expert Stealth and Robot Compliance tests.
- The X-13 suit monitor highlights which section of the suit is being optimized when the test is active.
- Occasionally, hacking the tripwires and proximity detectors will turn the turrets and robobrains hostile.
- Destroying the Robobrains and turrets may cause them to never respawn, rendering the quest impossible to complete.