|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Prospector may refer to:
- Prospector (Fallout 2) - scavengers in New California in Fallout 2.
- Prospector (Fallout: New Vegas) - scavengers in the Mojave Wasteland in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Prospector merchant - a merchant character in Fallout: New Vegas.
- NCR prospector - non-hostile characters searching for old pre-War technology in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Dead prospector - characters who met their demise roaming the Mojave Wasteland in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Prospector Saloon - is the town saloon of Goodsprings in Fallout: New Vegas.
- The Prospector's Den - a building that houses some prospectors in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Smith Mesa prospector camp - a camp used by prospectors in Fallout: New Vegas
- Cliffside prospector camp - a small shack on a cliff-side east of Ranger station Echo in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Snyder Prospector Camp - a small shack with junk strewn about and a campfire southeast of the wrecked Highwayman in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Prospector (term) - in Northern California, a gold miner; in the Mojave, a scavenger.
- Prospector outfit - an outfit worn by characters in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Prospector's dog - a rare variant of dog only found in three places in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Greasy Prospector - a pre-War company in the United States, producing canned foods.