Pyromaniac/Fallout: New Vegas
Effect[edit | edit source]
The player does +50% more damage with fire-based weapons and their unique variants:
- Heavy incinerator
- Incendiary grenade
- Fire bomb
- Sonic emitter - tarantula
- Sterilizer glove
- Saturnite fist super-heated
Ammunition is also affected:
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- While this perk requires an explosives skill of 60 to be unlocked, the only explosive items affected by the perk are the 40mm grenade, incendiary, incendiary grenade and fire bomb. This was confirmed by Joshua Sawyer to be unintentional; since in Fallout: New Vegas, the energy weapons skill affects weapons such as the flamer.
- There is a mod to fix this oversight.
- For whatever reason, this perk does not affect the flare gun.
- The varmint rifle is included on the list of weapons that utilize Pyromaniac-affected ammunition. No other 5.56mm (or .22LR) weapons are included on the list.