Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Quick Draw/Fallout: New Vegas
Effects[edit | edit source]
Quick Draw makes all of your weapon equipping and holstering 50% faster.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Switching weapons automatically reloads your previous weapon, potentially making this perk for faster reloads.
- Single-handed or holstered weapons provide a faster run speed, so switching or holstering weapons can provide a speed boost on par with Travel Light or to augment the boost from that perk.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- The perk can stop functioning after each load screen for holster/unholster purposes, but switching weapons in the Pip-Boy will make it function properly again.
- Sometimes when drawing a one handed gun, the player character will actually draw the weapon from their holster twice.
- Sometimes when holstering the weapon while moving, the gun will be inside the player character when you view from behind. Simply unholster and reholster the weapon while not moving to fix it.