REPCONN Shakes

From The Vault - Fallout Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
 
Gametitle-FNV.png
Gametitle-FNV.png

The REPCONN Shakes was an incident of accidental poisoning with RobCo taking responsibility.

Background[edit | edit source]

The REPCONN Shakes was an illness that was caused when a few Pre-War children drank the glowing liquid from a rocket souvenir toy. The children mistook the liquid inside of said rocket toy for Nuka-Cola and drank it down after getting them at the REPCONN giftshop.

Symptoms[edit | edit source]

It is assumed that the symptoms would be the same as drinking any other poisonous substance such as cleaning solutions.

  1. Severe diarrhea
  2. Vomiting
  3. Severe shaking
  4. Fever
  5. Teeth chattering
  6. Pale-looking face
  7. Blood in vomit
  8. Increased blood pressure to compensate for lost blood after vomiting

Aftermath[edit | edit source]

The REPCONN Shakes, according to Cliff Briscoe "was a bad thing indeed for RobCo". Having no want for the rocket toys after that incident, they unloaded all of their stock of rocket toys onto the Dino-Bite Gift Shop in a roadside motel for a small tax return, where they have sat for over 200 years.

Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]

The REPCONN Shakes are based on the PEPCON disaster, an industrial accident that occurred roughly ten miles away from Las Vegas on March 4, 1988. The explosion's detonation caused a 3.0 magnitude earthquake. The REPCONN Shakes implies a connection with the earthquake.