The REPCONN Shakes was an incident of accidental poisoning with RobCo taking responsibility.
Background[edit | edit source]
The REPCONN Shakes was an illness that was caused when a few Pre-War children drank the glowing liquid from a rocket souvenir toy. The children mistook the liquid inside of said rocket toy for Nuka-Cola and drank it down after getting them at the REPCONN giftshop.
Symptoms[edit | edit source]
It is assumed that the symptoms would be the same as drinking any other poisonous substance such as cleaning solutions.
- Severe diarrhea
- Severe shaking
- Teeth chattering
- Pale-looking face
- Blood in vomit
- Increased blood pressure to compensate for lost blood after vomiting
Aftermath[edit | edit source]
The REPCONN Shakes, according to Cliff Briscoe "was a bad thing indeed for RobCo". Having no want for the rocket toys after that incident, they unloaded all of their stock of rocket toys onto the Dino-Bite Gift Shop in a roadside motel for a small tax return, where they have sat for over 200 years.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The REPCONN Shakes are based on the PEPCON disaster, an industrial accident that occurred roughly ten miles away from Las Vegas on March 4, 1988. The explosion's detonation caused a 3.0 magnitude earthquake. The REPCONN Shakes implies a connection with the earthquake.