We've Moved! Just as Gamepedia has joined forces with Fandom, this wiki had joined forces with our Fandom equivalent. The wiki has been archived and we ask that readers and editors move to the now combined wiki on Fandom. Click to go to the new wiki.

Hi Gamepedia users and contributors! Please complete this survey to help us learn how to better meet your needs in the future. We have one for editors and readers. This should only take about 7 minutes!

RY-589 Ultimo bot

From The Vault - Fallout Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
RY-589 Ultimo bot
Minigun sentry bot.png
Biography and appearance
RaceSentry bot
AffiliationBig MT
RoleBoss robot
LocationX-7a "Left Field" artillery launch
Statistics
AlignmentNeutral
Derived StatsHit Points: 675
Damage Threshold: 18
Technical
Base IDxx014455Ref IDxx000000
 
Gametitle-FNV OWB.png
Gametitle-FNV OWB.png

The RY–589 Ultimo bot is a unique sentry bot found in the X-7a "Left Field" artillery launch in 2281.

Location

Originally the main security force at the artillery launch, this sentry was never shut down and still patrols the artillery battery for intruders. It has a great amount of hit points and a reasonable DT; coupled with its minigun and missile launcher, it is a worthy opponent.

Interactions with the player character

Interactions overview

Neutral.png
This character has no special interactions.

Inventory

MadeMan.svg
Icon armored vault suit.png
Apparel
-
Assault carbine icon.png
Weapon
Sentry bot minigun
Sentry bot missile launcher
Icon briefcase.png
Carried items
x40 - x80 5mm rounds (40 guaranteed, 75% chance per each additional)
x2 - x3 Fission batteries (2 guaranteed, 20% chance for third)
LAER
x8 Sensor modules
x7 Scrap metal
x3 Scrap electronics
x2 Overcharged microfusion cells (75% chance for first, 25% chance for second)
x2 Overchanged small energy cells (75% chance for first, 25% chance for second)
Icon male severed head.png
Drops on death
empty

Notes

  • Ultimo means "last" in Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.

Appearances

The RY-589 Ultimo bot appears only in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Old World Blues.