Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The raider compound is a small unmarked raider camp directly south of Dukov's place.
Layout[edit | edit source]
It is a town square with a scrap fence around it. Set up by raiders, it is a fortification used to ambush passers-by and use as a headquarters. On your way in, there is a sandbag fence.
Inside is a tree with white Christmas lights, with a green ripped sofa next to it. Behind is a kitchen table with two green eating chairs, two dirty yellow mats, and bunkbeds. The bunkbeds have a round table in between them.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Two ammunition boxes near the kitchen table, Very Hard locked, containing 50 energy cells.
- Duck and Cover! in the round corner table between the two bunkbeds.
- Food, drinks, and chems scattered around.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The raider compound is home to three raiders.
- If you have a Mesmetron, you can stop the raiders respawning forever.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The raider compound only appears in Fallout 3.