In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
The raider compound is a small unmarked raider camp directly south of Dukov's place.
It is a town square with a scrap fence around it. Set up by raiders, it is a fortification used to ambush passers-by and use as a headquarters. On your way in, there is a sandbag fence.
Inside is a tree with white Christmas lights, with a green ripped sofa next to it. Behind is a kitchen table with two green eating chairs, two dirty yellow mats, and bunkbeds. The bunkbeds have a round table in between them.
- Two ammunition boxes near the kitchen table, Very Hard locked, containing 50 energy cells.
- Duck and Cover! in the round corner table between the two bunkbeds.
- Food, drinks, and chems scattered around.
- The raider compound is home to three raiders.
- If you have a Mesmetron, you can stop the raiders respawning forever.
The raider compound only appears in Fallout 3.