Ralph (Fallout: New Vegas)
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Pimpin' ain't easy eh? Maybe if you find some decent talent, I'll start visiting the Wrangler more often”— Ralph
Ralph is a trader living in the Freeside in Fallout: New Vegas.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: Consumables|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- King's Gambit: Ralph will forge a handwritten note written to Pacer from Jean-Baptiste Cutting.
- Wang Dang Atomic Tango: Ralph can provide the player with a holotape that activates Fisto.
- Ralph's specialty is forging documents and selling consumables. If he's convinced that he can trust the player through a 50 speech check, Ralph will sell the player fake passports to the New Vegas Strip for 500 caps, or 375 with a 50 Barter check.
|Dirty pre-War spring outfit (at 23% condition)|
|Sawed-off shotgun (at 66% condition)|
|7 12 gauge shells|
0 - 90 Caps (A 75% chance of 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, or 90 caps. 10 is available from the start, 20 unlocks at 2, 30 at 3, and so on until level 9.)
Container of chlorine
Drops on death
- Ralph can be occasionally found dead in the street if he's attacked by a randomly spawned Freeside thug. The only way to fix this is by respawning him via console commands.
- Sometimes upon interaction with Ralph, there will be no option to say goodbye. You will have to browse his inventory before the 'goodbye' command will be there.
- Sometimes the option of getting the holotape from Ralph will disappear. Resumed to be fixed by reloading from before the conversation was had, unsure if fixable after the fact. -Edit- The option reappeared after getting the pass to The Strip from the King's request, then opening the shopping menu, and backing out.
- Sometimes when Ralph is asked to see his wares, he will say "Take a look," but you will not be able to see his inventory.
Ralph appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.