Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Feel Like A Kid Again
(Redirected from Ralphie poster)
Feel Like A Kid Again
Locations[edit | edit source]
- On the wall next to the pod where you find ED-E in the Hopeville Missile Silo Bunker.
- After leaving the silo bunker, travel north east to an abandoned gas station and in the garage on the wall next to a workbench.
- Inside the Hopeville Women's Barracks, far wall.
- Outside the Hopeville Missile Base Headquarters building on the north side of the building.
- In the Marked Men Camp, on the side of the building furthest south-east.
- Upstairs at the Marked men guard outpost, on the outside of the rear wall accessible by a catwalk.
- In the basement of the Marked men guard outpost.
- Inside a locked gate, opened by the "warehouse stash" key, northeast of Marked men supply outpost and south of Collapsed Overpass Tunnel Entrance.
- Enter the Collapsed Overpass Tunnel, located inside the trailer of the first overturned truck immediately to your left.
- In the Crow's Nest by NCR Riot corpse.
- On the outside of the building containing the Snow globe - Lonesome Road at Junction 7 Rest Stop.
- Along the road east of the Ashton Silo Control Station entrance, in a blown out building, on the 2nd level on one of the central pillars.
- In the Courier's Mile east and south of the entrance, on 1st floor (not ground level) of the remains of a building.
- In Sunstone Tower on the third floor of the building.
- Inside the Third Street Municipal Building 2nd level, on the back wall beyond the dead NCR soldier decked out in Elite riot gear.
- In the two story building opposite the Third Street Municipal Building, upstairs, turn right - behind some filing cabinets.
- In the Buried Buildings just before entering the Boxwood hotel roof, on the wall behind the bed.
- Inside Wastewater Treatment Plant, in office with manager's terminal.
- On the wall outside the Waste Disposal Station.
- In the building due South from the Waste Disposal Station on the wall behind some bookshelves.