The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
I oversee the security of the Nellis homeland, from the coordination of its defenses to the training and fitness of its population.”
Raquel is the Master-At-Arms for the Nellis homeland. That means she is responsible for the defenses of Nellis, and training and fitness of all the populace. You can usually find her sitting on top of some shipping containers north-northeast of the entrance to the base. Additionally, you can find her when you first enter Nellis. Initially, she has an antagonistic attitude toward the player, openly admitting that she hopes you die during her quest. Her attitude doesn't improve much even if the player is Idolized by the Boomers and is generally cold towards them.
Interactions with the player character
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Ant Misbehavin': Raquel will ask the player to deal with the ant problem at the Nellis Array station.
- Volare!, Missing a Few Missiles: Raquel will ask the player to bring her missiles in exchange for Boomer reputation.
Drops on death
- "[What's a Master-At-Arms?] I oversee the security of the Nellis homeland, from the coordination of its defenses to the training and fitness of its population."
- If you manage to get into Nellis without going through the front gate it seems she doesn't spawn.
- Sometimes, her right eye will turn completely black but come back to normal after a few seconds. This is probably a Glitch.
Raquel appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Raquel: "I'll take this from here! I'm Raquel, Master-At-Arms for the Nellis homeland. Mother Pearl, our Eldest, wishes to speak to you."
- The Courier: "What's a Master-At-Arms?"
Raquel: "I oversee the security of the Nellis homeland, from the coordination of its defenses to the training and fitness of its population."