With the wrap pulled down
...Poindexter's a smartass prick. O'Hanrahan's a big pussy, ain't good for shit in a fight, and Mags... well, Mags is cut out for something other than soldiering, you dig?”
Razz was born in slums of the Boneyard and got out the first chance he got. He joined the Fiends in the Mojave for a time, but joined the New California Republic Army later since Fiends tend to not last long when the NCR are around; in his words he joined because "at least this way the badasses with the top-shelf guns" would be on his side.
Not surprisingly, he was once addicted to Psycho, but has since kicked the habit. Regardless, he still believes that Psycho is a viable solution to combat problems. In fact, he still has his chem hookups from his days in the Fiends, a man named Jack in Red Rock Canyon.
He has a rotten attitude for pretty much everything, like how the NCR Rangers get to stay in the resort, while the grunts have to live in tents. His attitude extends to his fellow Misfits: O'Hanrahan is a "big pussy", Poindexter a "smartass prick", and Mags more suited for prostitution, rather then soldiering. He claims that he does not need any one of his squad mates and does just fine on his own. He's on better terms with the Great Khans, to the point they allow him to run a tab for recreational chems.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Flags of Our Foul-Ups: Razz' solution to the Misfits' problems includes dosing them all with a steady diet of Psycho, smuggled into the camp with the use of a suspicious package. Indulging in Psycho results in a bad ending for the Misfits, and a good one for Camp Golf (they defend it successfully, but drug abuse puts them before a firing squad).
- Convincing Raz to work with the rest of the team if taking O'Hanrahan's advice requires Speech of 40.
- No, Not Much: Fixing the Misfits will enable Camp Golf to send help to Bitter Springs.
|NCR face wrap armor|
x4 Frag grenades
Drops on death
- "We don't talk too much, mostly. Poindexter's a smartass prick. O'Hanrahan's a big pussy, ain't good for shit in a fight, and Mags... well, Mags is cut out for something other than soldiering, you dig?"
- "Shit, man/honey, it was this or the Fiends, and Fiends don't last too long in the NCR. At least this way the badasses with the top-shelf guns are on my side."
- "Okay, okay, I admit it - knowing how to use these guns right is pretty cool."
- "Sweet, those "readiness reports" are so good they actually gave me a raise!"
- "I thought all that touchy-feely teamwork bullshit was kind of fruity... but it kinda feels good knowing my squad's got my back."
- "Ha ha, fuck me, Jack's shit is still the best!"
- "Heard Chief Hanlon took the lead expressway to Angel-town. Weird shit, yo."
- "What you want, homes?"
- "Aw, shit, here comes the brown-noser. What you want?"
- "Shit, look who it is, the crazy one! What up?"
- "Every time you come around, the brass gets their pants in a bunch. Keep on coming by."
- "Shit, you just piss folks off wherever you go, huh?"
- "I know I talk a lot of shit about the army, but you come around here again and I'll slit you."
Razz appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- The Courier: "So, what's your story?"
Razz: "Ain't much to tell. Grew up out west, in the Boneyard. Heard of it? Yeah, not many people have. Wasn't really a good place for kids, you know? I joined up to get out. My family's still back there."
The Courier: "Why are you in the Army?"
Razz: "Shit, man/honey, it was this or the Fiends, and Fiends don't last too long in the NCR. At least this way the badasses with the top-shelf guns are on my side."
- Razz lacks the symptoms of usage and withdraw.
- The Courier: "Sgt. McCredie asked me to talk to you about getting your squad in shape."
Razz: "Yo, I'll tell you what this squad needs. A healthy dose of angry juice."
The Courier: "Angry... juice?"
Razz: "Psycho! The big red one! I used to run with the Fiends, I still got the hookups. Smuggle some in and you'll see an improvement."
The Courier: "Okay, tell me where to get it."
Razz: "My man Jack at Red Rock Canyon got the goods. But listen: once you get folks dosed on Psycho, ain't a lot of room for much else. So if you got any other plans for bulking up the Misfits crew, might want to see about them first."
- The Courier: "Can you tell me anything about Camp Golf?"
Razz: "What you want to know? Whole place used to be some kinda rich bastard resort, back before the war. Now the Rangers use the old resort, and we grunts get to live in tents. Fucking typical."
- The Courier: "Know anything about your squadmates?"
Razz: "We don't talk too much, mostly. Poindexter's a smartass prick. O'Hanrahan's a big pussy, ain't good for shit in a fight, and Mags... well, Mags is cut out for something other than soldiering, you dig?"
The Courier: "Sounds like a bunch of winners."
Razz: "Whatever. Not like I need any of them. I do just fine on my own."
- The Courier: "Razz wants the usual."
Jack: "Groovetastic. Tell him it's on his tab."
(Jack's dialogue (Great Khans))
- The Courier: "That's charming. It's good to know team-building is alive and well."
Razz: "[SUCCEEDED] Shit, maybe you're right. Guess I ought to give them a shot."