The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Regis thinks of himself as the right-hand man of Papa Khan. This is also literal, as Regis takes the seat to Papa's right in the Long House. The bed he sleeps in is surrounded by pre-War books as well as a few magazines, suggesting that Regis is well-read and educated. Regis is also the enforcer of all the Great Khans laws and as such will warn the player to watch their step.
Jack describes him as "Cool. Scary, but cool."
Interactions with the player character
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Oh My Papa: Regis is not convinced that the NCR's actions at Bitter Springs were committed intentionally. If you help Regis usurp control of the Great Khans from Papa Khan, he will send his forces as aid to the NCR during the Second Battle of Hoover Dam.
- We Are Legion: After the Courier becomes Papa Khans heir it is possible for them to quietly kill Papa Khan, take his Great Khan spike helmet and then become the new Papa Khan. Speaking to Regis after this transition (which is instantaneous) will allow a Legion player to decide the fate of the tribe.
Effects of player's actions
- Regis will not offer the quest Oh My Papa if the Courier has earned a vilified reputation with the Great Khans, stating that he "should not be talking about this with an outsider." This can be fixed by picking up Karl's journal, talking to Papa again and leaving the longhouse.
|Great Khan soldier armor|
|9mm submachine gun|
Drops on death
- "Name's Regis - I'm Papa Khan's advisor and right-hand man. I'm also the chief enforcer of the tribe's laws - so watch your behavior."
Regis appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- The Courier: "Who are you?"
Regis: "Name's Regis. I'm Papa's second-in-command. You might say I... share your concern about Caesar. You want to convince Papa not to ally with Caesar, right? Trust me, you'll get nowhere just talking to him about it."
The Courier: "Who are you?"
Regis: "Name's Regis - I'm Papa Khan's advisor and right-hand man. I'm also the chief enforcer of the tribe's laws - so watch your behavior."