Before to the Great War, Revere Beach Boardwalk was supposed to be a place where families and vacationers could come and have fun during the summer months. However, gangs of greasers racing their muscle cars drove out most of the polite folks. The boardwalk turned into a hangout for this unsavory element. Centuries later, these teens are long since gone, but have been replaced with an even more dangerous nuisance: a raider gang led by Cinder.
The boardwalk built along the shoreline has three main points of interest: the ice cream parlor, garage, and arcade. The ice cream parlor lies on the south side of the boardwalk and is a simple two story building with a counter out front. The garage is west of the ice cream parlor, across the street and requires walking up the fallen tree to get to the roof and dropping down. The garage contains a power armor station.
The arcade is further north, next to the metro station, and consists of three floors: the first and second floors contain a number of arcade games, which the third floor is a residential loft that contains a cooking station.
Revere Beach station
The entrance to the metro station opens to a ticket kiosk in front, with a hallway leading east to the bathrooms and a staircase leading down to the main platform. A cafe area on the west side of the platform has a chemistry station. The metro tunnel leads south into a subway car before exiting to a raider outpost and Cinder's camp.
The camp contains a cooking station right in front, as well as another metro tunnel leading back north. After going through a subway car, there is a chained-up room to the east filled with feral ghouls, and there is a staircase on the metro platform leading to a chained door barricading the main entrance of the metro.
- The Talk Yourself Sober edition of Live & Love is on the concrete blocks by the cooking pot and steamer trunk upper floor of the arcade.
- A Protectron model kit is on the cabinet next to the power armor station.
- A Nuka Cherry is on the bottom floor of the arcade, on the front counter.
- Several dozen book return tokens can be looted from the raider inhabiting the boardwalk. These can be returned to a unique book return machine on bottom floor of the arcade.
- There is a jawless brahmin skull in the kitchen of the subway diner with pool balls for eyes.
Revere appears only in Fallout 4.
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p.335-336: "[4.16] REVERE BEACH STATION
Prior to the war, Revere Beach Boardwalk was supposed to be a place where families and vacationers could come and have fun during the summer months. However, gangs of teens in black leather, racing their muscle cars, drove out most of the polite folks. The boardwalk turned into a hangout for this unsavory element.
Nowadays, if you fancy a stroll along the boardwalk with the sea breeze in your hair, you may need to remove the band of Raiders occupying this area."
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)