Ripper Alley is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
A former raider camp on State Route 107, guarding the approaches to the West Tek Research Center. Now completely abandoned.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The camp is set up along a rocky outcropping overlooking the way downhill and includes a cooking station and some minor loot, mostly weapons and ammunition, plus a few traps.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Potential bobblehead
- Up the hill off the road, by a human spine on a rock alcove with strewn bones and candles, near the small lookout and possible Power Armor frame.
- Potential magazine
- On the floor of the short lookout, near the cinder block, accessed via the short ladder, close to the road, with a rusty car on the other (road) side of the defenses.
- Potential power armor
- In a rock alcove with bones and candles, up the hill.
- Dynamic spawns
- Weapons: Assault rifle, combat rifle (semi-automatic), combat shotgun, hunting rifle, pipe weapons of all types
- Consumables: Any alcoholic drink, Psycho, Psychotats
- Ammo: Any ranged ammo
- Power armor: Raider power armor pieces
- Junk: Bobby pin, pack of cigarettes, cigarette carton, cigarette, rat poison, radio jammer, assorted bones
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Ripper Alley appears in Fallout 76.