RobCo Research Center
RobCo Research Center
RobCo Research Center is a location in Fallout 76.
Background[edit | edit source]
The primary employer of Watoga's residents, RobCo Industries operated this facility as much to develop the technologies underpinning the city as to work on other joint research projects with Appalachian powerhouses like Hornwright Industrial Mining Company and national conglomerates such as General Atomics International.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The vast facility dominates the northern edge of the Bog and the exterior is littered with signs of the violent protests that rocked Appalachia before the Great War. Beyond the main building, the grounds include a monorail station connecting to Watoga and the broader Trans-Appalachian monorail network.
- The monorail contains minor loot and a rather
- The main building is L-shaped and includes three distinct floors. The foyer and reception area contain the receptionist's terminal, and lead into the main building. The northwestern wing contains the robotics technology facility, where RobCo worked on various weapons and power armor projects. Apart from two power armor workstations, it also includes a weapons workbench.
- The central hub contains the primary laboratories and development facilities. On the middle level lie facilities management offices and research laboratories. The office and conference room are on the eastern side of the floor, while the laboratory and break area are on the opposite, western side. Upstairs, up the staircases on the northeastern and southeastern side, lie the human resources offices (east) and quality assurance (northwest).
- Down on the bottom floor lies the main laboratory, dedicated to further development of the Robobrain, including an assembly room (west end) and R&D facility (east end). There are also gender-separated restrooms.
- The basement, accessed via the elevator in the back of the foyer, contains the... Testing facilities for a custom variant of the flagship Mr Handy, the infamous Mr Torturer, a chem station, spawn points for a bobblehead and a magazine, and the location's steamer trunk.
Notable Loot[edit | edit source]
- Power armor
- In the robotics research wing.
- Bobbleheads (3)
- Magazines (3)
- Holotapes and Notes
- Betsy Spinelli's Holotape: In the desk in the Robobrain Assembly room.
- Enola Walker's Story, Part 2: The holotape is on the desk inside the front gate office.
- Tinkering: In the eastern ground floor.
- Mr. Torturers: On the table in the basement.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
RobCo Research Center appears in Fallout 76.
- Watoga Transit Hub terminals: "Take the north track for a short non-stop trip to RobCo Research Center, the number 1 employer of Watoga residents!
Holders of the yearly monorail pass can also get a discount on a fascinating tour of their world-famous robotics factory using promo code GOWATOGA!"
- RobCo Research Center terminals