Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Robotics disposal ground
Robotics disposal ground
Safely disposing of your robotic waste since 2053”
Background[edit | edit source]
This junkyard received substantial shipments of derelict vehicles and defective robots before the Great War. The incoming amount of robots was especially high due to several factory errors, including shipments of protectrons with only their torsos, eyebots that had no visual sensors, and mentally-deficient robobrains. As of 2287 the combat sentry prototype MkIV – and rusting vehicle hunks – are all that remain. It is by far the most dangerous item in this generally dangerous, tetanus-filled area. In fact, its history is a lot shadowier - on October 15, 2077, a group of men in all black dropped the sentry bot off at the lot together with a military brand trunk and a mysterious holotape. The crew was understandably spooked and refused to look at it, fearing for their careers.
Layout[edit | edit source]
The area is a simple, with an enclosed lot with a concrete building for the watchman and plenty of wreckage outside – plus a derelict sentry bot. The concrete building also contains a weapons workbench.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- The Flame Job! edition of Hot Rodder Magazine is on the metal shelving in the watchman's building.
- There is a fusion core inside the military branded trunk.
- There is a Fat Man on a car trunk just behind the sentry bot MKIV prototype.
- A Mini nuke is found on the ground between the "keep out" sign and the pile of tires at the junkyard's entrance. However, it may be completely inaccessible. You can try to bump into it while crouching to release it from beneath the pile of tires (Xbox One).
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The robotics disposal ground appears only in Fallout 4.
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p.259: "[1.04] ROBOTICS DISPOSAL GROUND
A junkyard for failed assembly line robot prototypes, as well as rusting scrap. Use the holotape in the terminal to activate the Sentry Proto MKIV if you wish. How far away is the range of this activation? Why not test it out? Don’t forget to rummage around by the tire pile (east entrance) for a Mini Nuke, and the Fat Man is among the rusting cars, northwest of the Sentry Bot."
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)
- Robotics disposal ground terminals; Terminal, Delivery Log
- Robotics disposal ground terminals; Terminal, Employee Notes
- Robotics disposal ground terminals; Terminal, 10/15/2077 --- Dillan
- Robotics disposal ground terminals; Terminal, 10/20/2077 --- Mike