In the next few weeks, your wiki will be migrated to a Fandom.com domain. Learn more here.
Rocket (Lonesome Road)
|For the Fallout: New Vegas consumable, see rocket (consumable). For an overview of rocket ammunition types in various Fallout games, see rocket.|
Weapons using this ammunition
Rocket, high explosive
High explosive (HE) rockets have a 40% greater splash radius, and deal 35% more impact damage with the rocket itself. The blast damage however remains unchanged.
Incendiary rockets deal 25% less explosive damage, but set targets on fire, dealing 2 damage per second for 8 seconds.
|Name||Damage||Damage Threshold||Condition||Weapons Spread||Other||Craftable||Empty Casing|
|Rocket||40||x 1||x 1||x 1||500 unit radius||Yes||None|
|Rocket, high explosive||40
x 1.35 impact
|x 1||x 1||x 1||700 unit radius||Yes||None|
2 for 8s
|x 1||x 1||x 1||500 unit radius||Yes||None|
- Can be bought from commissary terminals found in the Divide.
- If he survived, Ulysses will give you some from time to time if you talk to him, along with other items.
- Rockets can be bought from the Gun Runners after the completion of Lonesome Road.
- Quartermaster Bardon and the Great Khan armorer will sell them in large quantities; the Sink Central Intelligence Unit will sell small quantities.
- Rockets are one of only 2 ammunition types that can be broken down into exactly the same number of materials needed for their construction, the other being the .45 Auto.
- Breaking down rockets produces cherry bombs, which can be used to construct bottlecap mines or more-valuable high explosive rockets.