We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
This laboratory on the outskirts of the Commonwealth is Virgil's sanctuary.
Guarded by a deathclaw, the entrance of the cave leads into Virgil's laboratory. Guarded by two turrets and several can chimes, the rest of the cave is lined with switchboards and there is a chemistry station toward the back. Down the slight slope is Virgil's living quarters.
- The "Rocket Science for Toddlers" edition of Tesla Science is on the table to the right of the chemistry station.
- Virgil's rifle, carried by Virgil
- A Stealth Boy, on a metal shelf next to the terminal
- A Mini Nuke, under the same metal shelf that has the Stealth Boy
- A Vault-Tec Lunchbox, on a metal shelf next to the steamer trunk
The rocky cave appears only in Fallout 4.