|Crit Dmg||8||Crit % Mult||x0|
00029769 (tranquility lane)
The rolling pin is a weapon in Fallout 3.
A plain wooden rolling pin used for flattening dough, the rolling pin has since been used to crack skulls. It is one of the weakest melee weapons in the game.
A special version exists in the simulation Tranquility Lane, with significantly higher damage. It is found on the kitchen table in the Rockwell Residence. Killing anyone in Tranquility Lane is temporary, as talking to Betty will reset them. If you activate the Chinese invasion simulator, they will stop resetting.
- In Taft Tunnel not too far from the last door with the Brotherhood of Steel guard on a table near a plush chair.
- In Mama Dolce's Food Distribution, top floor on a desk near Mama Dolce's Loading Yard door.
- Found in various containers in the Capital Wasteland as a leveled item; although more plentiful in Point Lookout containers, like the trunk to the right of the riverboat landing.
- There is one of these in the Megaton Water processing plant.
- 3 can be found in a suitcase under a bed in the St. Aubin Medical Facility of Point Lookout.
- The rolling pin is the rarest non-unique melee weapon in Fallout 3.