The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
The root cellar is man-made underground shelter built under a neighboring property, two houses up from The House of Tomorrow in 2287. It also looks like that the previous owner was not accepted into a vault so he made his own vault for the bombs.
Layout[edit | edit source]
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help The Vault by writing it.
The doors can be found at the back of the house just before the cul-de-sac in northeast of Sanctuary hills, next to wild mutfruit plants.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Three gold bars can be found around and on the safe.
- A stimpak can be found in the first shelf.
- Three Gwinnett stouts can be found in a crate on the floor.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The game files (cell name is "SanctuaryBasementJahani") suggest that this man-made underground shelter was owned or constructed by Jahani and by association he occupied the attached house. The wild mutfruit plants purposely planted next to the cellar entrance at the rear of the house; store of military ammo inside and a Duffle bag cache hidden on the roof, along with the stocked shelter.
- In the Pre-war introduction stage the root cellar is not present but that may be because the area outside the immediate street layout is not accessible (except via the console) and would have served no purpose.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The root cellar appears only in Fallout 4.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help The Vault by expanding it.
|The contents of this page were entirely or partially copied from Nukapedia and are therefore licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. The original version, its history and authors can be found at the page Root cellar.|