It has been suggested that this article or section should be split in multiple parts. Please help The Vault by discussing this issue on the article's talk page.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Fallout[edit | edit source]
- Quite a few merchants stock them, including Seth in Shady Sands.
- Rope can be found in two places in Shady Sands;
- On a bookshelf in one of the buildings
- On the floor in the hut next to the field where the plants are growing.
- There is also a rope located in Vault 15 itself, to allow immediate ascent to the third level.
- There are three ropes on the table in the merchants room inside the Cathedral.
- There is another located in Junktowns shop in Killian's room on the bookcase
Fallout 2[edit | edit source]
- One can be found conveniently nearby in Farrel's garden.
- Fallout Official Survival Guide p.125: "Rope: A strong, thick rope made of braided Brahmin hair. Useful for scrambling down otherwise impassable drops."