Colonel Rosemont was an officer of the United States Army who contracted Prof. Stuart Campbell of Massachusetts Bay University for a research project into enhancing efficiency of nuclear reactors. Campbell wasted no time arranging for a generous research grant and aid in constructing a laboratory beneath the administration building. The Dean did not take kindly to this independence and demanded full disclosure from Campbell, especially after construction work started under University buildings, all classified and under Campbell's authority. The Professor refused to submit to the demands citing national security concerns and referred him to Rosemont. Of course, since Patterson had no security clearance, he was repeatedly rebuffed, and eventually thrown out of Colonel's military base when he went there to meet him in person.
Rosemont is mentioned only in Fallout 4.
- University Point terminals; Dean's Terminal, [SCampbell] - About my research
- University Point terminals; Professor's Terminal, [APatterson]- I have a right to know
- University Point terminals; Professor's Terminal, [TRobinson] - Construction under Admin?
- University Point terminals; Dean's Terminal, [DParker] - Can't reach the Colonel
- University Point terminals; Professor's Terminal, [APatterson]- Regarding Col. Rosemont