Location[edit | edit source]
- Pioneer Scout Camp: On table inside camp operations building.
Transcript[edit | edit source]
PIONEER SCOUTS OF AMERICA HANDBOOK
Fundraisers and Fundraising
- Where possible, fundraisers and fundraising should involve the community in some way. Bake sales, running competitions, restoration and cleaning projects, innovation faires, and intramural competitions can be used to interact with the community, forging a closer bond and sense of commitment
- Adult approval and supervision must be obtained for all fundraising activities
- Non-intrusive: We want to bring the community to us, not pester them with baubles and goodies. We want to bring the community closer to the natural environment.
- Training: use the skills you've learned to train members of the community. Most of you are trained in CPR - a great way to raise money are CPR and Survival classes.
- Scouts are not allowed to sell pharmaceuticals, surplus commercial products, protection services, or to engage in criminal activity of any kind.