SCYTHE Program was a classified military materiel production program active in 2077. This elect program had the effect of nationalizing privately owned manufacturing companies under the guise of steady profits.
Background[edit | edit source]
The SCYTHE program sought to repurpose civilian manufacturing infrastructure for the covert production of munitions, allowing for the rapid mobilization of the military in the event of a major conventional-forces conflict. Approved participants in this program were to immediately begin production of their assigned products per their contract. Provided their quotas were met, limited civilian manufacturing was allowed to continue until and unless a full mobilization was ordered.
Due to the covert nature of the program (classified Restricted) these contracts were on a need-to-know basis. Among those who knew were the board of directors of each participating company, who received regular reports. Furthermore, the president of each company (like George Wilson and Eric Rice) would go to Washington, D.C. and attend a briefing with the other participants of the program.
- Participant companies
- Wilson Atomatoys corporate HQ terminals; President's Terminal, SCYTHE Program Specifications
- Wilson Atomatoys corporate HQ terminals; President's Terminal, SCYTHE Program Approval
- Wilson Atomatoys corporate HQ terminals; Operations Terminal, Calendar
- Wilson Atomatoys corporate HQ terminals; President's Terminal, Calendar
- HalluciGen, Inc. terminals; CEO's Terminal, Appointment Calendar: 10/25/77