Safari Adventure is a quest in Nuka-World.
While heading into Safari Zone, the Sole Survivor runs into Cito, fighting off a gatorclaw. After putting the reptile in the ground, Cito asks for help. The Survivor obliges, planning to provide the park for his gangs.
- Head to the Safari Zone and help Cito kill the Gatorclaw.
- Follow him to the Primate House and talk to him to receive the first McDermot holotape. Listen to it.
- Talk to Cito. Follow him to the Safari Adventure Welcome Center. With a difficult persuasion check you can convince him to take Chris, his gorilla brother with him.
- Enter the Center and use the terminal by the elevator in the back.
- Talk to Cito again, about the Angry Anaconda.
- Head to The Angry Anaconda. Look for Hein's body in the trailer in the center. The key is in the tool case.
- Return to the welcome center and open the door. Head downstairs into the cloning lab.
- Find the central Nuka-Gen room and shut down the replicator to complete this part of the quest.
- The final touch is the eradication of all gatorclaws from the park. Good hunting.
- Return to the Primate House to meet Cito. At this point, decide: Kill Cito and his family, convince them to leave, or (with a persuasion check) have them share the park with the raiders.
- Finally, assign a gang to the park.