Sam Brent was the head of security for ArcJet Systems, hired in 2075 to ensure security within the company and bury any incidents that might affect its operations and profits. Brent's changes introduced a strict informational security regime and a host of hardware upgrades to ArcJet's headquarters, including a network of security turrets. Brent's talents came to the fore in March 2077, when an intrepid reporter entered the engine core of the ArcJet Systems and got incinerated for his trouble. Acting on the CEO's orders, Brent got rid of the reporter's remains and destroyed all surveillance tapes that contained even a hint of the reporter's presence in the complex. What he failed to destroy were automatic recordings of the test fires, allowing Dr. Rory McClellan to discover the truth in late October 2077.
Sam Brent is mentioned only in Fallout 4.
- ArcJet terminals; Security Terminal, ArcJet Mail - Engine Core Accident
- ArcJet terminals; Repair Department Terminal, Repair Order 098A122
- ArcJet terminals; Project Manager's Terminal, XMB Booster Notes - 02-2077
- ArcJet terminals; CEO's Terminal, Mars Shot Project Notes 03-2077
- ArcJet terminals; Project Manager's Terminal, XMB Booster Notes - 10-2077
- ArcJet terminals; Security Terminal, ArcNet Mail - Turrets