The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Background[edit | edit source]
Paladin Sato will visit the Brotherhood of Steel Safehouse every 2–3 days and will be able to repair your weapons and armor (up to 100%) for a price.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character can repair items.||Repair cap: 100|
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Brotherhood T-51b power armor|
Drops on death
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If you blow up the Hidden Valley bunker, Sato will become hostile.
- If you leave items that count as food out in your room Sato can pick them up. Trying to pickpocket them back will constitute stealing and you will lose karma.
- Sato will repair all types of weapons and armor, but as with other non-player character’s, he does not repair clothing with—in any of the CND, WG or DT boxes.
- If Sato becomes hostile to you for any reason, he will pick up any weapon he can find. If you are going to the Safehouse as a Player House, do not give him any reason to become hostile. If he steals your weapon, the only way to get it back is to kill him, as you can't pickpocket it off him.
- Sato claims to fix the weapons in the bunker to tip top condition, but the weapons there are in rather low condition.
- If you pickpocket him and get caught he will turn hostile.
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "I'm here to make sure the bunker stays in once piece."
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- console command player.moveto 00159aa2 and it will take you to Sato, who is located in an inaccessible area of the BoS Safehouse. Use tcl in the console to walk back to the main area.
Sato will disappear without a reason. If this happens for the PC, use the
- player.placeatme 00159a9c (Note: This is Sato's BaseID). This will place Sato at the player, either up top or in the bunker and cause him to behave normally, as opposed to needing to use tcl to clip through the bunker every time you want to interact with him using the player.moveto… command. A better fix for if Sato disappears on the PC version is to use the console command
- T-51b and T-45d power armor. If the above problem has occurred, after waiting excessively (at least 7 in-game days) he may return again, usually with all of the safehouse contents respawned, supplying yet another set of
- Waiting several in-game days does not make him return. This usually happens when the safehouse is clear of any interesting items.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Paladin Sato appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.