Image needed (Collapsed Divide building, and higher quality images (see below))
This article or its infobox is missing an image. Please help The Vault by uploading it.
Saturnite is a space-age, metallic-ceramic alloy developed at Big MT for use in a variety of fields.
Background[edit | edit source]
The building housing the corporation that owned and distributed Saturnite-brand knives was located in Ashton. However, after the War, as the Divide was born, the building collapsed into the newly formed fissure.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Saturnite has a few unique characteristics such as its uncanny sharpness, its ability to hold an edge, and its ability to retain heat for extended periods of time. Like other ceramics, it has a very high strength-to-weight ratio.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- Collapsed Saturnite building in the Divide
- Forbidden Zone Dome terminals; Drone Control Terminal, X-42 Giant Robo-Scorpion Test Log
- Saturnite alloy research facility and X-7a "Left Field" artillery launch
- Sierra Madre Casino terminals; Cafe Madrid Terminal, These Knives!
- Recipe: Super-Heated Knife!
- Wikipedia:Ceramic engineering