|The following is based on Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2 and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Scarlet was going to be one of the four playable characters in the canceled Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2.
Scarlet was born an albino, and her fellow citizens immediately left her out to die in desert. An old mutant named Harold found her, and took her in. She traveled with him all over California, listening to his tales of adventure with the Vault Dweller. Finally, when she was old enough, she joined the Brotherhood, thinking that she would one day return to her birthplace and raze it to the ground. Her initial tests showed a certain... moral ambiguity that led her into the Brotherhood's special ops division. There she learned the art of sniper and stealth, and she became one of the best black ops the Brotherhood had ever seen.
Scarlet is what one would call "albino hotty". She has pale, almost white skin, with thick white hair. She is five foot seven and has a body to die for. She dresses in red leather.
Scarlet can use all weapons in the game, but she has a disadvantage to catch. Her Stealth Skill does not work when handling Big Guns. She is proficient with rifles.
- Weapon Skill - Knives: Added damage to all bladed weapons.
- Weapon Skill - Sniper: Added damage to all rifles.
- Assassin: Added crit to all weapons.
- Awareness: This is a strange ability to make creatures turn from the player. There is a percentage chance that this will work.
- Catlike: Speed added to Melee and Dodging.
- Stealth: The ability to sneak.
- Lock Picking: The ability to pick locks.
- Stealing: The ability to steal from merchants.
Each of the four playable characters in the game can purchase 3 different special abilities, or perks, if you will. Special Abilities include:
- Death Dealer: This gives the player a 10% chance of instantly killing any creature.
- Nine Lives: This gives the player a 20% chance of getting up from a fatal wound.
- Final Move: Nightstalker: If Scarlet drops down below 20% health the player can make her to go invisible for ten seconds. Either to get away or attack without counterattack.
Scarlet's Uber Weapon is Ancient "Dragon Heart" Tang of Quiet Death.
Scarlet was to appear in Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2.