As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
The scientist glove is a plain blue rubber safety glove, presumably worn by the scientists that worked at the Big MT facility before the war to protect their hands from dangerous chemicals. Despite its seemingly mundane appearance, it does a reasonable amount of damage with a modest rate of attack.
- Corrosive glove, a quasi-unique green variant that deals caustic acid damage over time upon a critical hit.
- Sterilizer glove, a quasi-unique red variant that sets enemies on fire following a critical hit.
- Dr. Klein's glove, a unique variant that used to belong to Dr. Klein (when he still had use for it) that lowers a targets Strength and DT against energy weapons upon a critical hit.
- Dr. Mobius' glove, a unique variant that used to belong to Dr. Mobius (back when he had arms) that is significantly more damaging and frenzies targets upon a critical hit.
|Name||Dmg/att||DPS||Att/sec||Crit mult||Crit dmg||Crit effect||AP cost||Weight||Item HP||Value||Stat Req.|
|Scientist glove||21||28.6||1.4||x1.5||5||-||28||2||50||500||Unarmed:25 Strength:2|
|Corrosive glove||21||22.9||1.1||x1||5||-2 HP (10s)||28||4||150||1500||Unarmed:55 Strength:2|
|Sterilizer glove||21||28.6||1.4||x1||5||-2 HP (5s)||28||3||200||1500||Unarmed:55 Strength:2|
|Dr. Klein's glove||34||46.4||1.4||x3||5||Strength/DT debuff||18||4||100||2500||Unarmed:45 Strength:3|
|Dr. Mobius' glove||28||38.2||1.4||x2||5||Frenzy||15||3||100||3500||Unarmed:35 Strength:2|
- Z-14 Pepsinae DNA splicing lab located on the operation table in the big room.
- Higgs Village - House #102 - In a footlocker on 2nd floor.
- Sold by Sink Central Intelligence Unit
- X-8 Research Center - Behind a closed gate in the institutional facility.