Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Among other uses, it can be used in the repair of ED-E to start the quest ED-E My Love, if the player lacks sufficient Repair or Science skill to use the other options. It can also be used to create time bombs, weapon repair kits, gas bombs, Microfusion cell clusters and Satchel charges at workbenches.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- There are many to be found in Novac, inside the garage at the gas station, and on the shelves right outside the gas station (must be stolen).
- 3 to 5 can be found (along with an equal number of wrenches and duct tape) on shelves and in toolboxes in the Helios One solar collection tower, and a couple can be found in toolboxes around the solar reflector field. See That Lucky Old Sun for details on gaining entry and hostile robots/turrets.
- Two can be found in the Lone Wolf Radio, southwest of Goodsprings.
- At least 5 are in the Nellis Hangars.
- A couple can be found in the generator room during the quest Ant Misbehavin'.
- 1 can be bought from the Boomer Munitions Manager.
- 2 are in a stand at the Crimson Caravan Company.
- 2 may be found at the Goodsprings general store, 1 in the counter and 1 possibly in a toolbox on the back wall.
- May be found in the two toolboxes inside the Mister Gutsy house in Nipton.
- 1-4 in the train tunnel.
- Once fully upgraded, Muggy can give the player 5 of them per day.