Fallout 3 locations project
The sea cave is inhabited by swamplurks, mirelurk hunters, and swamplurk queens. Tribal leader Jackson uses the cave to communicate with a hologram of Professor Calvert. He can be found all the way in the back of the subterranean cave.
- At the bottom of the ramp leading into the water (pictured on the right) underwater is an average locked safe. Floating in a flooded rowing boat just around the side you will find 6 shotgun shells, a double-barrel shotgun and 14 pre-War money.
- In the next room jump into the water and dive deep to get to a hidden room with 7 pre-War money, an .32 pistol, 5 .32 caliber rounds, a carton of cigarettes, a Large whiskey bottle and an average locker, full of pre-War money.
- In the next pool of water is a average locked safe.
- In the main cavern, amongst all the coffins you will find around eight lever-action rifles (mostly in poor condition), two double-barrel shotguns and numerous Confederate hats.
- In the final room you may occasionally hear splashing of items dropping into the water pool, this is due to the final room being based below the graveyard, and every so often a skeleton will fall from the roof of the cave.