Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
You want your hair done, too? No, no, no. The Kings are many, and their hair must be *perfect*.”
Sergio is a member of the Kings faction living in Freeside. He is located near the southernmost corner on the first floor of The King's School of Impersonation. He has a very effeminate personality.
Background[edit | edit source]
He is the sassy member of the Kings, and is in charge of styling their hair to resemble Elvis Presley's. He only agrees to style the hair of official Kings members, and takes a lot of pride in his ability. If the Courier is part of the Kings, Sergio will agree to style their hair. Other than this, his background is left a mystery.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character has no special interactions.|
Other interactions[edit | edit source]
Sergio can change the Courier's hairstyle, hair color, and facial hair; he'll help make "a whole new you!". He is recommended by the King himself once you gain membership to his gang.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Memphis kid outfit|
Drops on death
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The player can only get Sergio's services if the Courier joins the Kings, which can be done by completing the quests for the King and getting the King's one favor.
- PC players can use the console command ShowBarberMenu.
- Sergio is one of the only two non-player character's able to change the Courier's appearance in-game after Doc Mitchell, the other being The Sink's Auto-Doc.
- Attacking Sergio will not turn other Kings members hostile, but killing him is not recommended because no other non-player character can change your hair in the core game.
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "You want your hair done, too? No, no, no. The Kings are many, and their hair must be *perfect*."
- "Ah, you return to me a King yourself! It would be an honor for me to do your hair! That is why you are here, yes?"
- "[Yes.] Wonderful. Then let's begin making a whole new you!"
- "[Er, no.] You wound me! You simply must let me have a go at that hair sometime! Anything you can imagine, I can style!"
- "Ah, I knew you'd be back. Ready for your entire life to change?"
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Sometimes Sergio isn't there. He cannot be found anywhere in the building, and exiting and re-entering doesn't seem to help, nor does waiting. He only appears after you have killed a significant number of Kings and the King himself.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sergio appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.