Shovel (Point Lookout)
|For an overview of shovels in all games, see Shovel.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Shovels used to be a common appliance but have since been used to intimidate outsiders and force them out of the swamps of Point Lookout. It is commonly used by the swampfolk and Point Lookout tribals. While not highly damaging, the shovel sports a very high critical hit multiplier allowing it to pull off a critical hit three times as often.
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Fertilizer shovel, a shovel that deals poison damage over time to any target it hits.
Comparison[edit | edit source]
|Name||Dmg/att||DPS||Att/sec||Crit mult||Crit dmg||AP cost||Weight||Item HP||Value|
|Fertilizer shovel||15 + 4(10s)||21.4 + 4||1.4||x3||30||20||3||400||55|
Locations[edit | edit source]
- One can be found near a skeleton on an island on Dove Delta.
- Shovels can be found being used by various swampfolk, but mostly brusiers and brawlers.
- Melee oriented tribals often use them.
- Shovels can be bought from Haley or Panada.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A shovel is required to dig up the buried treasure on the Dove Delta.
- A larger shovel resembling a gravel shovel exists, but cannot be taken or used.