Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Silver Rush crier
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
Silver Rush crier
Background[edit | edit source]
The crier for the Silver Rush is a middle aged man who is one of only a handful of people who has a job in Freeside and one of a few criers in this area. He is employed by the Van Graffs who pay him to boost the public's awareness of their establishment and help bring in customers. He's standing just below the Freeside sign in the second section of Freeside (the section which has the New Vegas Strip entrance).
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character has no special interactions.|
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Wasteland wander outfit|
Drops on death
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If you attack any of the Van Graffs in the Silver Rush, he will also become hostile.
- If you kill him, Simon will shoot you on sight.
- During Kings' Gambit he might kill Pacer after you plant the letter.
- If you have completed Heartache by the Number by giving the evidence to Ranger Jackson at Mojave Outpost, He may become hostile.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- While doing Heartache by the Number, the Silver Rush crier may attack the player along with several Freeside thugs. This in turn causes Simon to attack as well.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The Silver Rush crier appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.