Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Simon (Fallout: New Vegas)
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
Background[edit | edit source]
Simon has been with the Van Graff family for a couple years and is responsible for guarding the door at the Silver Rush. His duties include weapon checks and turning away drunks and addicts whilst keeping a very professional, authoritarian attitude. Simon likes to use a laser rifle, because of the superior speed of its projectiles, but Gloria wants at least one guard to use the plasma rifle (since the visual appeal draws in customers), so Simon is equipped with a plasma rifle instead.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Birds of a Feather: If you wish to work for the Van Graff family, Gloria's first task for you will be to aid Simon with checking over potential customers.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Urban Plasma rifle|
|1x stimpak (75% ch.)|
1x - 5x bottle caps (50% ch.)
1x-8x drained microfusion cells (75% ch.)
Van Graff key
Drops on death
Notes[edit | edit source]
- After helping Simon with guarding the door, his speech dialogue will change where he will joke with you why he has never seen you but will stop and just let you in.
- Before you are told by Gloria Van Graff that his name is Simon, he is simply seen as Van Graff thug.
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "I'm afraid I'm going to have to search you before letting you in. The only weapons allowed on the premises are the ones we're selling."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Simon appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- If you save the game, attack anybody in Freeside and cause Simon to attack you, upon reloading the previous save Simon may still attack you and automatically fail the Birds of a Feather quest.