Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help The Vault by filling it in.
This article has missing audio files. You can help The Vault by uploading them.
A vengeful spirit, some of the more superstitious women say.”— Siri
Background[edit | edit source]
Hailing from a small settlement in New Mexico, Siri was enslaved around 2278 in a Legion raid. She was training to become a medical doctor, but never managed to complete her studies due to her enslavement. However, her skills made her a valuable asset to Caesar's Legion, as she knows basic first aid and can create basic tribal remedies to treat illnesses and injuries. This was found to be useful in a culture that forbids more advanced medicine.
As a slave she has seen first hand what the Legion does to those whom try to run away. This fear has kept her from trying.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character starts quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Powder to the People: With a Survival skill of 20, the Courier can suggest an improvement for her healing powder, doubling her daily output, gaining experience, and gaining Legion fame.
Other Interactions[edit | edit source]
- If the one's reputation with the Legion is Accepted or better, Siri will give them some healing powder every day if asked. If her recipe was improved, she will give six, instead.
- If the Courier is female, Siri will comment, with slight envy, that she has not seen a free woman in some time. She will also warn the female Courier about some legionaries that were whispering about trying the Courier out.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Drops on death
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Siri appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- The Courier: "How long have you been a slave?"
Siri: "Three years and counting. If I could just get across the river, I'd be free. Not that I'd try it - I've seen what happens when you get caught."
- The Courier: "Where are you from?"
Siri: "A small town in New Mexico. The Legion burned it a few years back - that's how I ended up here."
- The Courier: "You're a doctor?"
Siri: "I never finished my training - the Legion saw to that when they overran my town. I do know basic first aid, but I've had to rely on tribal remedies to treat illnesses and injuries - healing powders and all that. I'm always running low on xander root. Plenty of broc flowers, though."
- The Courier: "What is that machine in your tent?"
Caesar: "It's called an Auto-Doc. As the name suggests, it's an automated physician - more or less. It can treat broken bones, cuts, punctures, scrapes. Sometimes I bestow its use upon someone I favor. Makes for a powerful gift, in a culture that forbids painkillers and is largely ignorant of medical science."